The Geoanalysis Center provides professional testing and analysis services related to geological analysis and environmental science through an internationally accredited testing agency (KOLAS-ILAC). The Center conducts R&D research by developing inorganic and isotopic analysis methods or automatic pre-treatment equipments. The meteorite reporting center manages meteorite appraisal, registration, and history and conducts academic research on the meteorite.
- Development of automatic mass dilution pre-treatment unit to reduce ICP analysis time
- Development of AMS sample pre-treatment automation device
- Development of inorganic analysis (ICP-OES, ICP-MS, XRF)
- Development of radioactive and stable isotope analysis method, and introduction of FE-EPMA analysis method
- Operation and certification of KOLAS-ILAC