The Geological Museum systematically collects, manages, preservers, and disiplays domestic and overseas geological samples, such as minerals, rocks, fossils, etc. that demonstrate the formation of the earth and the evolution of life. The geological Museum is taking the lead in popularizing geosciences not only through basic research of samples but also through various educational program and special exhibitions.
- Opening Hours : 10:00 ~ 17:00 (Entrance by 16:30)
- Closed : Every Monday, the day after a public holiday, January 1, New Year's Day and Chuseok holidays, Labor Day, Foundation Day, and other temporary holidays
- Admission : Free (Free Parking)
- Reservation : Reservation on the website of a group of 20 or more people
- Operating Hours : Weekday: 10:00 - 12:00 / 14:00 - 16:00, Weekend: 10:00 - 12:00 / 13:00 – 16:00
- The first exhibition hall where you can learn about the history of life evolution through the evolution of the earth and fossils
- Geological science exploration room where you can explore and experience the internal earth and Permian period through a VR.
- The second exhibition hall where you can see the classification of rocks, dating methods, and various types of minerals
- Geological Science Education Office where you can mine minerals from virtual mines and observe them directly under a microscope