The research area of the Resources Utilization Research covers mineral processing, metallurgical process, and materials fabrication. The research contributes to improving competitiveness in science and industry by developing the leading technology required for efficiently utilizing primary and secondary resources and constructing a sustainable resources supply system.
- Development of technology for production of high purity vanadium raw materials
- Development of process modeling technology
- Development of source technology for recovery of rare metals
- Development of commercialization technology for recovery of useful resources such as waste batteries
- Utilization of mineral resources and high value-added materials