The Resources and Materials Research Center researches the materialization of minerals and recycled resources, the development of applied technology, and the commercialization process. The Center also develops the technology for the reduction/replacement of strategic metals. We will lead the future society by creating expert knowledge on material utilization using minerals, metals, and materials.
- Manufacture of high-purity vanadium compounds and electrolytes for VRFB from domestically abundant vanadium titanomagnetite minerals
- Development of eco-friendly lithium extraction technology based on electric adsorption/concentration technology
- Development of a fluid-dynamic control reactor for the high value-added materialization of mineral resources and its application
- Development of Nanomaterial-based Multifunctional Electronic Inks
- Development of Silicon-carbon composite manufacturing method and lithium battery