The Critical Minerals Research Center conducts geological survey and mineral exploration for the green and brown fields to ensure stable supply and demand of critical minerals for national industry. The center also develop survey and exploration technologies reflecting global research trends to improve the success rate of mineral exploration.
- Exploration of the skarn deposit and securing new orebodies in Taebaeksan mineralized zone
- Research on the energy storage mineral resources (vanadium) in South Korea
- Determination of lithium pegmatite origin by fertile granite indexing and geological age dating
- Study on the structural controlling factors of lithium pegmatite intrusion
- Construction of 3D basic geological model of lithium bearing pegmatite orebody in lithium mineralized zone, Uljin