GEOLOGY & SPACE
The Geology Research will innovate today and discover the future for balanced national land development, sustainable preservation of the global environment, and Lunar Resources Prospecting & Utilization. In addition to the production of various geological maps and geological thematic maps, the research is conducting the research necessary for national development such as the construction and operation of the geo big-data open platform, provision of specialized test analysis service through an internationally accredited testing agency (KOLAS-ILAC), and research on space in-situ resource utilization (ISRU).
- Publication of national basic geography
- Securing a 5 km-level physical geo-layer inspection system for high temperature and high pressure
- Development of automatic mass dilution preprocessing device
- Geo Big-data Open Platform operations
- Development of gamma-ray spectroscopy for moon exploration (KGRS)